Programmer at Iron Fortress
As the programmer at Iron Fortress, you will be working with all our IT solutions. Your primary job will be developing our B2C Umbraco website and maintaining our B2B ASP Classic website, both with Microsoft C5 integration. Development of new websites and tools, as a part of the company strategy will also be an important part of your job.
You will be working closely with the entire Iron Fortress team on location at HQ, assisting with implementation of the company online strategy. The team already consists of a graphic designer, SoMe/Online specialist and the technical team running the website.
- An excellent command of coding in Umbraco, U-Commerce, C# and MVC
- Familiarity with ASP Classic
- Attention to detail when creating code
- Familiarity with the principles of clean code
- Good teamwork skills and the ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Familiarity with the field of LARP and/or medieval times
- Advanced proficiency in English
- Computer Science or related technology degree
- At least 3-year successful working history as a web programmer
- Familiarity with Microsoft C5
- Familiarity with Foundation CSS
- Proficiency in Danish
Primary tasks and responsibilities for this position are:
- Gain understanding of existing web application based in Umbraco
- Create code and new functionalities for existing websites.
- Analyze existing web applications and/or databases to optimize functionality
- Actively seek opportunities to coordinate use of web applications and databases
- Collaborating with internal online team
- Collaborating with external partners
Job position open from June 2019.
Please send your cover letter and CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must be in English and sent electronically with the subject line: “Programmer at iron Fortress”. The application deadline is the 24th of May 2019. Location of the position is at our HQ located at Kornmarksvej 12-16, 2605 Brøndby, Denmark.
About Iron Fortress:
Iron Fortress is a manufacturer of various products for Live Action Role Play (LARP), and Epic Armoury is the main brand. We aim to be the best at what we do and have built up a solid reputation of being a well-known brand amongst LARP players, dealers, theaters, and filmmakers all over the world.